DMCA stands for Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is copyright law. It speaks to the right and obligations of the owners of copyrighted materials. And also it addresses those who find their rights under the copyright law infringed, but unlimited to on the internet. DMCA also speak to the rights and obligation of Internet Service Providers on whose services the infringing material can be found.
If you think any information, images, or content infringe on the copyright on our website, you feel free to notify our customer support about this problem. You can do it using email or fax. The message from you will be forwarded to the obligatory personal responsibility for complying with the law that was set by the law of copyright. Without any hesitation, you can advise about frivolous claims of copyright and we must take it very seriously.
All massage should include the following points:
- Identification of the copyrighted task that you declare has been infringed.
- Discovery of the claimed infringing materials that is located on the Service.
- A statement from the acting agent that the material in question by our website.
- Must prove that the materials of the questions are owned by the acting agent.
- Include the signature of a person who acts on behalf of the acting agent or copyright owner.
- Include sufficient contact information such as telephone number, mail address, and address.
- Mention the materials of the complaint that is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- Added a statement under sentence of lying under oath that it is in good faith and also isn’t in question.
If your notification defy is denied, you can submit it again. Please note the false statement materials regarding the copyrighted elements in question can result in liability for damage including missed business opportunities or court costs.
Please be aware, if you represent or listed the false statement on our Service that is infringing on your copyright, you will be liable for damage and attorney fees. So, you should contact an attorney to know better about your full rights and obligations under the DMCA with other applicable laws.